Truck and trailer mechanic
Since its foundation in 1999, FPL has upheld a tradition of excellence, establishing itself as a leader in heavy vehicle general mechanical repair as well as in mobile maintenance services.
Several positions to fill:
FPL is currently on the lookout for truck and trailer mechanics to join its mobile units. ($50,000-$80,000 according to experience)
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Repair mechanical equipment
- Assess and ensure equipment conformity according to established standards
- Vocational diploma in mechanics (asset)
- Minimum 2 years experience in truck/trailer mechanics
- Preventive maintenance certification (asset)
- Experience in welding (aluminum)
- Resourceful and meticulous
- Permanent employment
- Training and development
- Uniform (provided)
- Competitive salary, evening and weekend bonus
- Day, evening and weekend schedules (several positions to fill)
- Mobile position: North Shore, Laval, Montreal, South Shore, Laurentides, Lanaudière.
Please contact Martin Lorange (514-232-9239) or send us your resume.
- Job type: Full time
- Annual salary: $50,000 – $80,000